Florence Isaacs is a bestselling author, co-author, and ghostwriter of nonfiction books, including Just A Note to Say…the Perfect Words for Every Occasion and Business Notes: Writing Personal Notes that Build Professional Relationships. She specializes in etiquette, health and medicine, relationships, and communication.
Isaacs has been quoted as an expert on friendship, conversation, grief and loss, and communicating online —in the New York Times, Real Simple, Family Circle, Bottom Line Personal, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Web M.D., and other leading publications and websites.
Florence Isaacs books for sale online:
• Just a Note to Say…The Perfect Words for Every Occasion (sales over 220,000 copies to date)
• Business Notes: Writing Personal Notes that Build Professional Relationships (sales of over 56,000 copies to date)
• My Deepest Sympathies: Meaningful Sentiments for Condolence Notes and Conversations, plus a Guide to Eulogies
• Toxic Friends/True Friends: How Your Friends Can Make or Break Your Health,
• Happiness, Family, and Career Business Notes: Writing Person Notes that Build Professional Relationships
• What Do You Say When? Talking to People with Confidence on any Social or Business Occasion
• When the Man You Love Is Ill: Doing Your Best for Your Partner without Losing Yourself (co-authored with Dorree Lynn, Ph.D.)
• The 24/7 Baby Doctor: A Harvard Pediatrician Answers All Your Questions from Birth to One Year (co-authored with Victoria Rogers McEvoy, M.D.)
• BlindSpots: Stop Repeating Mistakes That Mess Up Your Love Life, Career, Finances, and Happiness (co-authored with Steven S. Simring, MD and Sue Slavans Simring, DSW)